on one hand
- skinny dipping sounds awful
but on the other hand
- for some strange reason i feel as though my life will not be a full one if i don’t go skinny dipping at least once during it
"BLESS THIS POST"
"WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE NOTES"
"finally someone said it"
finally someone said it omg bless this post i’m reblogging again because it’s back why doesn’t it have more notes omg
Aries : Westeros
Taurus : Oz
Gemini : Neverland
Cancer : The Enchanted Forest
Leo : Hogwarts
Virgo : Narnia
Libra : The Beast’s Castle
Scorpio : Halloween Town
Sagittarius : Panem
Capricorn : Middle-Earth
Aquarius : Pandora
Pisces : Wonderland
i am so so so so so so so so s o passionate about music it is honestly my very favorite thing on this entire earth it makes me so undeniably happy and excited how can you just not love it with your entire being
the idea of being right-handed or left-handed is so fucked up. like how in the hell is it evolutionarily advantageous to have one hand that’s good at everything and one that’s fucking useless. why aren’t we all dead.
dear god….if ur out there listening…i want to thank u for my eyebrows..
15 things I’ve learned my Freshman year of High school
1. Some people are not worth it.
2. Some people are.
3. Whatever you put into something is what you get out of it
4. Occasionally, it’s better to just shut up and mind your own business
5. People will change and evolve and it’s not always for the better.
6. Some days, the full night’s sleep is worth more than the home work grade.
7. A year is so much quicker than it sounds.
8. Relationships will change people.
9. Death doesn’t give a fuck about what your schedule looks like.
10. People are not kittens - do not try to save them
11. Teenagers are reckless beings.
12. You are the villain is somebody else’s story.
13. Drink some damn water.
14. Only you can improve things for yourself
15. If you have no more to say, stop speaking.